Monday, December 30, 2019

Sweepstakes : use pre-lander or direct linking ?

Hi!

I just wanted to open a discussion regarding your experiences with sweepstakes offers and the use of pre-landers/landing pages.

Since I am just starting, I usually run these type of offers (low payout but easy conversions). However I am not sure if landing pages are appropiate: it seems logical to think that they can serve to warm-up traffic, however, with such a simple funnels, it makes me think that it might be harmful to set extra steps.

What do you think? Do you usually use...

Sweepstakes : use pre-lander or direct linking ?

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Know When You’ve Outgrown HubSpot Sales Hub Starter

For companies looking to get their sales team started with HubSpot Sales Hub, the Starter tier offers a great balance of function and afford...