Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Website to register for affiliate network?

I am planning on trying out affiliate marketing with a test campaign based on paid traffic from Facebook, so wanted to sign up with some affiliate networks in order to review the various products and affiliate programs available and apply for the most appropriate one for my target market.

However, in order to register with a site like ShareASale, one of the questions they ask for is a website url.

I find myself in a bit of a catch 22 situation, as I was only planning on building my landing page for the campaign once I had found the product / service that I wanted to market.

Do most affiliate marketers have their own website to start with, and then just create new ones with the landing pages for subsequent campaigns?

submitted by /u/and_on_and_on
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Know When You’ve Outgrown HubSpot Sales Hub Starter

For companies looking to get their sales team started with HubSpot Sales Hub, the Starter tier offers a great balance of function and afford...