Thursday, January 30, 2020

Who do I sell mortgage leads to?

I have a website that generates 10 to 20 mortgage leads a month. I had an agreement with a loan officer to buy them but he is leaving the industry. I have heard that companies will buy these leads but don’t know who they are.

My website is specific to the state where the loan officer was licensed in, and I could easily recreate it to accommodate other states.

I depended on organic search for traffic and I never did ran any ads for the site but I am very familiar with adwords and fb marketing tools.

Any help is greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/hehdhdhshs
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Know When You’ve Outgrown HubSpot Sales Hub Starter

For companies looking to get their sales team started with HubSpot Sales Hub, the Starter tier offers a great balance of function and afford...