Now remember. It is very difficult to bring traffic to a object like a "pair of running shoes" or a "great law service"
Why?
Because that does not create traffic What creates traffic guys?
Brands.
Create content about other peoples brands and topics and select the brands that get the most traffic. For example , do not try to sell your book that is about your or your families migration into america. That will not create traffic.
But create a book about Ellis island (that brand already has its own traffic and followers.)
Always create your content about other brands and content that already had followers. You will get the most traffic.
Have a good day.
And I make above 25k a month using free apps that are in the google store that teach people how to use top brand equipment. I also train and mentor.
Have a good day. I have work to do now.
[link] [comments]
* This article was originally published here
No comments:
Post a Comment