Make money online fast

Make Money Online Fast: The Ultimate Guide to Earning Quickly in 2025

  Introduction Want to make money online fast? Whether you need extra cash or want to build a full-time income, the internet offers endless ...

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

New Here, Want to know where I can find affiliates and traffic sources

I work for a digital marketing agency and we recently set up one of our clients on to an affiliate platform.

I would like to try this out personally and wanted to see if anyone had recommendations around where I should try to find traffic.

This company is a soup + non perishable meal company that is doing really well right now with the whole covid 19 issue.

I have 2 goals for myself

  1. make sales, obviously
  2. find affiliates that already have an audience related to what my client sells.

2 is more important for me, however I have reached out to dozens of recipe blogs using key word research and have not received any feedback. My next idea is to try and find people on social media to add as affiliates. Seems like people are just not very receptive to it though, as if they have had bad experiences.

That's my situation, any sort of advice would be great, as I am very new to this.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/_Codipher_
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment