Make money online fast

Make Money Online Fast: The Ultimate Guide to Earning Quickly in 2025

  Introduction Want to make money online fast? Whether you need extra cash or want to build a full-time income, the internet offers endless ...

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Paying affiliates per clickthrough with WordPress?

Hi, I'm looking for a WordPress plugin that will allow me to manage affiliates and pay them small amounts per clickthrough to different websites from our page (basically I'm setting up an affiliate marketing website and want to have sub-affiliates). Instead of paying them a % commission for a sale through woocommerce or whatever, I want to pay the affiliate if the customer they referred clicks on certain links.

Does anyone know if AffiliateWP or another plugin will do this? I'm having trouble finding it in their documentation.

submitted by /u/multiversity_kat
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment