Hello guys, I once posted a review of my affiliate website here and I really appreciate all the advice gotten. https://www.reddit.com/r/Affiliatemarketing/comments/eczwvt/review_my_affiliate_website/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
I started working on this new blog. It's not a store just a blog and I will love to get your honest reviews on it.
The domain is http://vipforeignstore.com/ . The domain is not in my hands to change I would have changed it.
I just want to know what you think of the design, the content, speed and whatever improvement or tips you might want to share including towards the SEO.
The niche is kinda broad around insurance, personal finance, and mortgage.
We have not really started monitoring. I still want to grow more organic traffic. But I will still appreciate any suggestion on him to minimize it with affiliate marketing.
I hope I have not broken any rules. Just trying to use the lockdown wisely.
Thank you and stay safe.
[link] [comments]
* This article was originally published here
No comments:
Post a Comment