Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Affiliate marketing

Hello everyone,

Guys, is anyone working with typical offers available at CPA networks on paid traffic and being successful with that? I've tried a lot of offers, and there was just a single one that I was able to work with and get positive ROI. And I tried a lot - dating, sweeps, app installs, etc. I start to think that a poor affiliate is being shaved at 3 sided - traffic network giving him shitty traffic, CPA network eating 20-30% share, and finally the advertiser who can fuck him up by saying "fraud traffic has been sent", etc. Please let me know if I'm wrong, and it's definitely possible to become rich with that scheme.

Another reason I'm upset is I had an experience working as a mediabuyer for an advertiser, and our target CPA was twice as much comparing to the one that we gave to our affiliates. In other words, they would never be able to compete with us on paid traffic source we were at.

submitted by /u/rider6667990
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Know When You’ve Outgrown HubSpot Sales Hub Starter

For companies looking to get their sales team started with HubSpot Sales Hub, the Starter tier offers a great balance of function and afford...