Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Bought an expired domain with indexes, backlinks, referring domains, etc... do I go after more competitive keywords?

Hey all,

So I bought an expired domain in my niche. It has a DR of 13, 46 backlinks and 23 referring domains.

Since the domain and it’s back links are related to the same niche I’m going to be working with, is it worth it to tackle keywords with more competition? I see on ahrefs there’s keywords with KD scores of 20 and stuff I could technically target, instead of more long tail ones with 150 views and KD of 0-3.

Do these backlinks and scores actually give me an advantage to writing content focusing higher volume/more competitive words?

Just looking for some advice before I sent some keywords to my content writer

Cheers

submitted by /u/Goal1
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make money fast with affiliate marketing - subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Know When You’ve Outgrown HubSpot Sales Hub Starter

For companies looking to get their sales team started with HubSpot Sales Hub, the Starter tier offers a great balance of function and afford...