Friday, May 29, 2020

clicktracking software for affiliate program

I plan on making an affiliate program where affiliates promote my onlyfans page. And I would give them a percentage of the sales the would generate. Would I be able to use a clicktracking software like voluum to give affiliates there own unique links and track how many clicks/sales they got. If I couldnt do this with a software like voluum. What could I do it with?

submitted by /u/Tickdickler888
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make money fast with affiliate marketing - subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Know When You’ve Outgrown HubSpot Sales Hub Starter

For companies looking to get their sales team started with HubSpot Sales Hub, the Starter tier offers a great balance of function and afford...