Monday, June 8, 2020

Display Ads for Affiliate

Hi AMer's, so I run an obituary site and my display fill rate is bad so i decided to run some affiliate display ads with one of the DNA kit/ ancestry sites. I've literally seen 0 conversions this week. 200,000 impressions and 270 clicks but 0% conversion. Should I just abandon the prospect of affiliate revenue using display ads, my audience and the affiliate partner audience resonate but still conversions are super low.

submitted by /u/tahadharamsi
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make money fast with affiliate marketing - subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Know When You’ve Outgrown HubSpot Sales Hub Starter

For companies looking to get their sales team started with HubSpot Sales Hub, the Starter tier offers a great balance of function and afford...