Sunday, June 7, 2020

Shopify for Affiliate Marketing?

Hey Everyone,

I originally started a Shopify subscription because I had intended to create a drop shipping E-Commerce store.

But as I explored Affiliate Marketing more, I felt it made more sense to make a shift in strategies as I could focus more on website content creation, advertise premium blue-chip products, and not worry about the head aches that come with managing the shipment of inventory.

My original intent, though, was to keep Shopify because it has a lot of great tooling for online stores which would keep my options open for the future. However, I'm running into issues on formatting. The website seems to favor a store first format (which makes sense, given the purpose of Shopify). But is there a way to disable this for now to allow my website to focus on the affiliate content I'm creating for the website?

If not, does it make sense to close it down and start up on Wix or Squarespace?

I appreciate any insight the community can give.

submitted by /u/kfordham
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make money fast with affiliate marketing - subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Know When You’ve Outgrown HubSpot Sales Hub Starter

For companies looking to get their sales team started with HubSpot Sales Hub, the Starter tier offers a great balance of function and afford...