Sunday, June 7, 2020

Scammer: u/Whiteboy_nyc

Hey I think I’ve been scammed by u/Whiteboy_nyc. He came to me with an offer for google ads account with $500 and I would only have to pay $50. We talked for about a day and the next day I decided to purchase because it sounded like a good deal. He has now said that I needed to pay $100 because I hinted he may be a scammer and I think I was right. He asked me to PayPal through friends and family so he couldn’t get a chargeback. It’s been over a day and I’ve sent many messages to him including 1 email. I feel angry for letting myself getting scammed but don’t want it to happen to anyone else. Is there any way I can get this money back? I’m currently saving for future business opportunities. Don’t work with u/Whiteboy_nyc

submitted by /u/southwave_
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make money fast with affiliate marketing - subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Know When You’ve Outgrown HubSpot Sales Hub Starter

For companies looking to get their sales team started with HubSpot Sales Hub, the Starter tier offers a great balance of function and afford...