Friday, June 19, 2020

Facebook help?

Hi I’m planning on using facebook for this WH e-commerce product it’s not in anyway BlackHat or scammy but It is a CPA Network offer. I ripped an Advertorial for it and edited it to my liking. I created ads for it and my image was basically a pic of the product and Headline on the image said “special offer 50%” I got an ad reviewed and it actually didn’t get rejected but my account was disabled during the review, I actually got the ad approved by the system because I got the notification but like I said my account was disabled and it said “unacceptable business practices” was the reason. Could it be that I linked it to an advertorial? Are they not allowed on FB? Or maybe my domain name? My domain name has .xyz instead of .com at the end maybe it was flagged for that?

Any opinions, answers, or tips are appreciated...

submitted by /u/xanjutsu
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make money fast with affiliate marketing - subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Know When You’ve Outgrown HubSpot Sales Hub Starter

For companies looking to get their sales team started with HubSpot Sales Hub, the Starter tier offers a great balance of function and afford...