Thursday, June 18, 2020

Early Steps

I'm new to affiliate marketing and blogging but I have experience in, e-commerce, digital marketing, SEO, link building and ranking, and I've decided to start my first side-journey into affiliate marketing using two brand new blogs in two different niches. My goal is to follow a long-term organic approach, so probably I won't spend too much on ads at first.

I've mostly selected my niches based on SEO & ranking factors, after doing some deep research, I ended up with a list of viable keywords and topic ideas, which at the moment, with some work and luck, could be brought to google's top 10 results. Both niches are not that competitive but they have a lot of scaling potential, especially into the service sector.

The problem is, I have no experience with blogging, and for me is really hard to set goals, and of course, do my own audit, which I know it's really important. I am looking for some advices regarding this, what would be a good approach and correlation between the amount of traffic / blog's age / number of driven sales? In other words, when should I expect the first organic sales?

I know that for e-commerce in general, branding & social proof are really important, but I don't know how important these are for content websites. Should I invest time and effort into growing the social media pages right from the start?

Do you follow any trustworthy youtubers I should also check for affiliate marketing content?

submitted by /u/paulpaul25
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

Discover how to make money fast with affiliate marketing - subscribe here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Know When You’ve Outgrown HubSpot Sales Hub Starter

For companies looking to get their sales team started with HubSpot Sales Hub, the Starter tier offers a great balance of function and afford...