Thursday, April 30, 2020

A collection of affiliate programs related to SaaS

Hi,

Since I was writing some long blog posts, I tried to register some aff programs to compensate for my cost. At first, I was putting on a spreadsheet. As it may be useful for other content creators, I make it into a website, AffTable

I would love your feedback. Can you tell me:

  1. Are you promoting these programs already?
  2. Do you find it useful for your work?
  3. What other metrics do you want to see?
  4. What do you think about AffTable?

Please let me know your thoughts. Have a nice day!

p.s. I didn't add aff links in the site. The "Join Program" links are only redirecting to official program pages

submitted by /u/sillycube
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sales and Marketing Friction is Hurting Your Bottom Line – Here’s What to Do About It

Oil and water. Cats and dogs. The New York Jets and winning . Some things in this world just never seem to go together.  Is sales and mark...