Thursday, April 30, 2020

[Journey] Pay Per Call - Adwords Campaigns

Dear members,

After a long time I am starting a journey here, looking forward to make some money on the way. I am going to keep this journey short and simple. As I am doing PPC for the first time, if you see an area of improvement then please let me know.

I tried contacting the AM of @MarketCall before starting a campaign but he is not online. So I thought of doing it myself.

What I did so far:

Selected a Health Insurance offer from...

[Journey] Pay Per Call - Adwords Campaigns

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sales and Marketing Friction is Hurting Your Bottom Line – Here’s What to Do About It

Oil and water. Cats and dogs. The New York Jets and winning . Some things in this world just never seem to go together.  Is sales and mark...