Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Started well but now have analysis paralysis

Hi guys,

Just wanted to say that this group has been amazing, with a lot of free help and advice.

I started my affliate marketing journey by doing SEO such as building a website, writing blogs in my travel niche, however it was taking a long time to generate any income.

Normally I do not mind the long term but I look into PPC and CPA because I need faster profits and I wanted to learn more about affliate marketing by launching campaigns.

But now I am stuck in a state of analysis...

Started well but now have analysis paralysis

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sales and Marketing Friction is Hurting Your Bottom Line – Here’s What to Do About It

Oil and water. Cats and dogs. The New York Jets and winning . Some things in this world just never seem to go together.  Is sales and mark...