Wednesday, April 29, 2020

How to drive traffic to youre lead magnet?

Hi Im a beginner. I have some fitness product that i want to promote trough email. But im struggling to build a list. I tried posting on fitness pages but not many people opt in. I dont know how to get my products/lead magnet out there? Im mainly looking for free trafic because i want to test out before i invest more money into it. I would love some tips. I thought of fitness blog but i feel theres too much competition theres from before. Thank you guys

submitted by /u/Shabaz237237
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sales and Marketing Friction is Hurting Your Bottom Line – Here’s What to Do About It

Oil and water. Cats and dogs. The New York Jets and winning . Some things in this world just never seem to go together.  Is sales and mark...