Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Hi, I'm Val!

Hi everyone! I'm Val from Croatia and I'm getting ready to start my new affiliate journey.

I've been in working in marketing for a few years now, so I'm familiar with copy, SEO and email marketing. I also have my Amazon Affiliate website which has around 20 articles and is doing okayish. Amazon recently dropped their affiliate comissions so I've decided it's a great time to try out something new. :)

I'm reading through this forum and Charles Ngo's guide and will hopefully launch my first...

Hi, I'm Val!

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sales and Marketing Friction is Hurting Your Bottom Line – Here’s What to Do About It

Oil and water. Cats and dogs. The New York Jets and winning . Some things in this world just never seem to go together.  Is sales and mark...