Wednesday, April 29, 2020

[Introduction] Hey there...

Hello everyone,

I hope you all are doing good. I'm Aditya from New Delhi, India. I've been into affiliate marketing since 2013, I started my journey with content lockers back then. I gradually moved to adult marketing using my social media traffic. I eventually had to stop when it became harder to drive adult traffic from social media.Although I've been into affiliate marketing for more than 6 years, I recently started with adult media buying and I've already started to see some results. I...

[Introduction] Hey there...

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sales and Marketing Friction is Hurting Your Bottom Line – Here’s What to Do About It

Oil and water. Cats and dogs. The New York Jets and winning . Some things in this world just never seem to go together.  Is sales and mark...