Friday, April 3, 2020

Can you help me make a decision? :)

Hi guys,

Its Daniel from Switzerland. :)

I'm not new to affiliate marketing. Back in 2019, I did some good numbers with FB Ads and sweeps. However, the continuous and increasing BM-Bans became a real pain and I decided to go away from FB as a traffic source.

But I want to continue with affiliate marketing.

I'm a big fan of going just with one traffic source and try to master it.

So I have to make a decision with which source I want to go next. I hope you could help me with that decision...

Can you help me make a decision? :)

* This article was originally published here

1 comment:

Sales and Marketing Friction is Hurting Your Bottom Line – Here’s What to Do About It

Oil and water. Cats and dogs. The New York Jets and winning . Some things in this world just never seem to go together.  Is sales and mark...