Sunday, March 29, 2020

Advices on how to make some "quick" money while Corona is destroying my current business.

Corona has destroyed my business! I'm from a small country (Denmark) and I have my own small business. I make a living from my websites - normally. I usually go for the long term solutions, but this time I can't. My income dropped 85% in the last two weeks.

So basically - I'm screwed!

I have money enough to survive for a couple of months, but, I don't know how long it will take for the niches to turn back to normal.

I have a lot of visitors but they aren't clicking anything, they're not buying anything and the cpc dropped 65%.

I have several Facebook-pages with 100.000+ likes (a lot for my country). Is there any temporary way I can earn some supplemental money at this moment?

All my websites/pages are in Danish - so I can't use Amazon, Ebay or anything like that.

Any suggestions? I appreciate your advises. Thank you.

submitted by /u/morten88
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

X Previews Upcoming UI Change Which Will Hide All Action Buttons

The new X UI is coming. * This article was originally published here How to make $1000/day with affiliate marketing 24/7 - start here! ...