Saturday, March 28, 2020

Finally making over $2K per day with SMS Marketing and CPA

So was contemplating on this method for a couple of weeks. Just got tired of getting banned from Adwords and Facebook. Was literally going through 5 accounts a week on both platforms. Even got myself an amazon SES account tried emailing only to find emails going to junk mail. Was getting like 0.06% open rate, was terrible. So I thought about it and said to myself, "I need a traffic source that makes me sleep at night". So I looked and looked seems like majority of everyone else are pushing...

Finally making over $2K per day with SMS Marketing and CPA

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

X Previews Upcoming UI Change Which Will Hide All Action Buttons

The new X UI is coming. * This article was originally published here How to make $1000/day with affiliate marketing 24/7 - start here! ...