Monday, March 30, 2020

Using a physical product to drive traffic to affiliate site. Need some input.

Hey everyone and thanks in advance for any help.

I sell a kids birthday party related item on Amazon (business is obviously non existent at the moment) and I'm looking for more ways to earn money.

My thought was to set up an affiliate website suggesting birthday presents for kids and put a flyer advertising this website in the packaging for my product. It seems like the perfect idea...

However all I know is that I don't know shit... So I thought I'd run it by you guys and get your opinions.

Is this an idea worth following? Has anyone had success with this model? Anything to be aware of or tips to give?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Alles_Klar
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

X Previews Upcoming UI Change Which Will Hide All Action Buttons

The new X UI is coming. * This article was originally published here How to make $1000/day with affiliate marketing 24/7 - start here! ...