Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Any good landing page creator?

As a newbie, I have tested some popular options out there:

- Builerall: it runs so slow on my computer. Don't want it.
- Wordpress: I think WP would be easy to use. But find out it's easy only in creating blogs with contents. For landing page, it creates headache after headache for me. Most of the time, it's the image's positioning. It's hard to have image positioning look good on both website and mobile. I ended up spending hours tweeking an image or the design because I couldn't find...

Any good landing page creator?

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

X Previews Upcoming UI Change Which Will Hide All Action Buttons

The new X UI is coming. * This article was originally published here How to make $1000/day with affiliate marketing 24/7 - start here! ...