Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Push traffic to MaxBounty, 0 conversions, HELP

Hey AF members! I've tried running some push traffic from Datspush to 2 separate offers on MaxBounty. Followed the suggestions of both offers wrt geos, type of traffic etc.

The offers I ran were InboxDollars and SafeBreath Pro Mask. With InboxDollars, I got some epic CTR as well - 40%, but did 0 conversions on MaxBounty.

Now, SafeBreath was a CPA/CPS product, so I understand maybe my traffic quality wasn't good etc.

But InboxDollars was an SOI offer. I used their landing page with my...

Push traffic to MaxBounty, 0 conversions, HELP

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

X Previews Upcoming UI Change Which Will Hide All Action Buttons

The new X UI is coming. * This article was originally published here How to make $1000/day with affiliate marketing 24/7 - start here! ...