Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Does Reverse Affiliate Marketing Exist?

Hello all,

I'm not an affiliate marketer but I understand enough of the principles (I think) from my SEO days.

The company I work for resells a lot of very industry-specific products. When I started most of the manufacturers of these products didn't have an online cart system, or much in the way of customer service dept, so it was quite profitable for us to resell stuff. Over the past few years, most of these companies have developed online cart systems, their own social channels, and marketing, etc, which has largely cut us out of the picture.

So my question is; is there a system in which we could track leads and or sales to these suppliers? Short of trying to get them all to sign up for commission junction? I'm trying to figure out some way to create a reverse affiliate marketing program, where we, the affiliate, could track leads and sales. We'd still like to market their products, but it's not turning out to be a very effective use of my time to market something and have the customer buy direct from the manufacturer...

Thoughts? Does such a thing exist?

submitted by /u/duckles
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

X Previews Upcoming UI Change Which Will Hide All Action Buttons

The new X UI is coming. * This article was originally published here How to make $1000/day with affiliate marketing 24/7 - start here! ...