Monday, March 30, 2020

It's time to change the niche

Hi!

I think I have found the way to save the profit during coronavirus.

You know, there are such type of conversions as payouts per registration of the user (SOI, DOI). It doesn't require customer to pay, which is very good in the current situation when people save money for more necessary things.

I have already tried Adult Games, Cams, Sweepstakes and Dating. I understand these verticals are not popular among family people, but I earned $578 for the last 3 days from...

It's time to change the niche

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

X Previews Upcoming UI Change Which Will Hide All Action Buttons

The new X UI is coming. * This article was originally published here How to make $1000/day with affiliate marketing 24/7 - start here! ...