Monday, March 30, 2020

Real Estate Video Marketing to Viral Affiliate Marketing Transition

So, like many of you, I am struggling with how to make a transition with my business after this market turned upside down. I don't want to see it fizzle away, so I am trying to find an alternative to keep it afloat during these very slow times.

I am a real estate guy. I still have a real estate management and sales company, and we did lots of marketing on our properties, with high end equipment, drones, and using the latest software to edit and produce...

So I have transitioned to making viral marketing videos for affiliate marketers. I can turn over a video, usually in the same day. I threw one together yesterday in 2 hours... I will link below to a YouTube of it, from my business page, there is no hoplink there, I just want you to see my work, and this is the beginning of my new portfolio. Just avoid the hoplink in the description if you are offended by it.

I have sold my drone videos to the property owners as a way to "liquidate" some assets, and will be focusing on affiliate marketing. Real estate marketing was more of a way to facilitate sales and bookings anyways, and that is gone.

Please give me your criticisms. This is my first affiliate video, previously I had been flying drones, and doing wide sweeping panos of interior rooms, lol! Obviously with this video, I am cashing in on the fear and uncertainty surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic. Don't hate on me too hard...

What would you price these videos if you were producing them, to other affiliates like yourselves?

I'm open to joining forces with other affiliates, in terms of getting a cut of your earnings, in exchange for videos, ads, content, whatever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpOoIm2jHKA

submitted by /u/humaniteer
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

X Previews Upcoming UI Change Which Will Hide All Action Buttons

The new X UI is coming. * This article was originally published here How to make $1000/day with affiliate marketing 24/7 - start here! ...