Make money online fast

Make Money Online Fast: The Ultimate Guide to Earning Quickly in 2025

  Introduction Want to make money online fast? Whether you need extra cash or want to build a full-time income, the internet offers endless ...

Monday, March 23, 2020

Anyone using ThirstyAffiliates Pro after Amazon shut down PA-API v4?

ThirstyAffiliates Pro has an Amazon Importer module that I use for building my Amazon Associates links. it works pretty well, so it's been how I set up affiliate links for a few years now.

Amazon shut down their Product Advertisement API v4 on March 9, 2020. I migrated my API over from PA-API v4 to v5, verified my keys were still good, and all that. Seemed to work fine, but then I attempted to create some links the other day and was receiving access key errors:

AWS Access Key ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxx. You are submitting requests too quickly. Please retry your requests at a slower rate.

I've checked with scratchpad and it's generating the same error. Little did I know that it was the PA-API v4 scratchpad. Tested in the v5 scratchpad, and all queries work without issue.

So at this point, while I wait for a response from their support team (who knows how long that will take after Caseproof bought out ThirstyAffiliates), I just wanted to see if I'm the only one experiencing this issue or not. Get some more info for the support team when they get back to me eventually.

submitted by /u/tf5_bassist
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment