Make money online fast

Make Money Online Fast: The Ultimate Guide to Earning Quickly in 2025

  Introduction Want to make money online fast? Whether you need extra cash or want to build a full-time income, the internet offers endless ...

Monday, March 23, 2020

Does your copy suck? Let me help you with that (FREE)

Yep, you read that correctly. 100% free.

Hello, affiliate marketers!

You already read the title and clicked on the thread (thanks, by the way), so I'll keep this to the point and spare you the long story (plenty of details below though).

You're here because you want to make money and so am I. However, right now I'm actually here to make you money, not me (for the time being).

Let me explain.

I've been freelancing full-time as a content writer for several years and I'm looking to transition into direct response copywriting. After getting a small taste of it with a current client, I've found that I love it!

Unfortunately, I don't have a badass portfolio to showcase when pitching to new clients (yet).

That's where you all come in.

I'm offering 100% free copywriting services to 3 members from this board. If I had the time to write copy for everyone and put it in my portfolio I would! But with my current writing queue from existing content marketing clients, I simply can't dedicate the necessary time to too many people to deliver great copy. It is what it is.

No. I'm not charging ANYONE.

I know. I know. In the past, I too have seen threads with a Redditor offering "FREE ___ to the first 5 people!!11!!1" and then after you've contacted them, what do you know... they've already "found the 5 people they want to work with for free, but would be happy to offer you a package at $____ amount of money."

Yeah, that's pretty obnoxious, and I'm not doing that. If you're not one of the 3 people I work with, then no hard feelings, I just don't have the time (and I'm not going to try selling you on anything).

The "Fine Print"

Wait, how is there any "fine print" in a free offering?

Well, there is. Sort of.

The only fine print is that we'll be working together with the understanding that you'll let me showcase this work in the future to other potential clients. I'd like to track the increase in conversions, open rates, etc. and build some case studies for future use on my site. If you really like the stuff, then a quick little snippet as a testimonial would always be much appreciated as well (and I can link back to your site by your name, company name, etc. if you'd like).

Also, while this isn't a necessity exactly, I have a strong preference for those of you in the finance, business, digital marketing, and other related niches. That's where the majority of my experience has been in the past and that's what I'd like to continue honing my skills on. I'll still consider other areas, but those are definitely my preferred niches to work in.

Still reading? Great, shoot me a message!

If you've made it this far, then sounds to me like you're interested.

Go ahead and message me here on Reddit (preferably a DM, not a chat) or [shoot me an email](mailto:KeysburgKopy@gmail.com) and tell me a bit about what affiliate product you're selling.

Let's get the ball rolling!

submitted by /u/KeysburgKopy
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment