Make money online fast

Make Money Online Fast: The Ultimate Guide to Earning Quickly in 2025

  Introduction Want to make money online fast? Whether you need extra cash or want to build a full-time income, the internet offers endless ...

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Need advice for novice facebook ads marketer

Hello! I started trying out maxbounty two days ago. I picked an offer for Argentina and ran a facebook ad for it. I'm a completely beginner on this ;)

The thing is that I created the ad with a landing page etc.. with a budget of $5 a day. The offer pays $1 per lead and after two days I spent $11 and generated 3 leads to it.

My question is : is this a good one? Should I scale it with more budget? Because people interacted with the post, and hey, I made 3 successful leads :) . Is this a good sign? Or is not enough to considering scaling it?

Thanks in advance for your help ;)

submitted by /u/Cokoon
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment